Saturday, 22 October 2011

Im not gonna lie.. i should probably be in movies.

So this one time i took a personality test, like a legit one. It told me i should be in movies. I will take that as career counselling and now move to LA.. if it doesn't work out i can always sue right? But really i feel like there is something in that... the movie clearly could not be about my life...that would not be a box office hit.. however i would have a themesong. So thats a positive. Secret Agents aside it would be good publicity for certain government agencies. Compromised. BAM
Back to movies. I am actually pretty funny. You wouldnt know it. I kinda keep it a secret, if i let everyone know. I would never sleep. And you know what that means....

Yep. Justin Bieber.
I will elaborate at some other stage the extent to which i am in love with him. We are going to get married. He just doesnt know it yet. We will then be in a movie together... called Bieberfly...The tale of 2 12 year olds in love. My stunt double will be jessica simpson...not because i look anything like her...but because i need to meet nick lachey

He will be my back up to the biebs.
Any intelligent girl knows that a backup is needed. FACT
Thats basically my life. Facts..mixed in with a little fiction.
I do have a dilemma though. Life isnt always roses and fairies.
Sometime the tooth fairy looses her teeth, Santas reindeers are sick and the Easter bunny gets lost in costa rico. Thats just what happens. For me, my dilemma is that i have school work to do...and im not doing it.

Teachers get mad. Thats the game of life in a nutshell. But its alright... i always pull through.
And thats a wrap.  

No comments:

Post a Comment